Providing hospitality is what we do best, caring for our guests and staff has the highest priority. We follow the measures of the RIVM so we can offer you a pleasant and healthy stay. On this page you will find an overview of all the measures we can take in all our hotels.
- Stay home if you have symptoms, such as a runny nose, sneezing, coughing, sore throat or fever.
- Keep as much as possible 1.5 meters distance.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Do not shake hands.
- Use paper tissues and throw them away immediately after use.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Pay preferably with pin, or contactless.
In addition, we apply these measures:
- Starting point are the measures and guidelines of the RIVM; we adhere to these.
- We ensure regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with antibacterial liquids.
- In public areas, we offer disinfectants to our guests.
- We comply with procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill.
- Fitness and wellness areas (if present in the hotel) are open within the measures of the RIVM.
- We ask all guests to follow any additional instructions provided by the hotel.
Covid-19 government measures (Force majeure)
If the (local) government introduces mandatory Covid-19 measures, which make it impossible to travel, or which result in an event having to be rescheduled or cancelled due to government measures, then:
- The hotel will mark the value of the reservation as a credit with a validity date of 12 months from the date the initial reservation was made.
- This is only possible for a flexible (refundable) reservation.
- The credit can be used within 12 months when making a new reservation.
If the room rates then are higher than at the time of the reservation, the excess amount must be paid.